• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED OLYMPUS E-P5 KIT (SILVER) W/LENS & VF-4 FINDER + | Location: USA | Ships: USA only

Buy/Sell feedback for burro39 (16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

burro39

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Paul
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
OLYMPUS E-P5 KIT (SILVER) W/LENS & VF-4 FINDER +

Prices
$899.00 includes silver camera body, 17mm 1.8 lens (black), VF-4 finder, Official Olympus leather half case CS-40B and two aftermarket batteries.

Ships to
USA only

Description
This camera kit was purchased last August 2013. It has been UPGRADED TO FIRMWARE 1.4 (full WiFi function and 0s delay/EFCS). It is cosmetically and functionally as new. Very slightly used as shortly after I purchased the camera I developed an eyesight problem that has not allowed me to use the camera enough to justify keeping it. It should be a good deal for someone looking for one as I am including the official Olympus leather half case which makes the camera much easier to hold and easily comes off for battery changes. Besides the battery which came with the camera I am also including two Wasabi aftermarket batteries which have been charged but never used. I will ship the camera free to a US address and also pick up the full paypal fee. If interested PM me. I will be happy to answer any questions regarding the camera. The WiFi transfer of images to my iPad works great. The camera is not grey market and has not shown to have any malfunctions or problems at all. The lens seems to be a very good copy and the viewfinder is amazing.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS prirority insured or UPS ground insured

Shipping charge
Free to buyer

Handling time
I am retired so I will ship same day payment clears

References
I have bought and sold on this site since its inception

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• P5240041.jpg
    P5240041.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 423
  • P5240043.jpg
    P5240043.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 392
  • P5240042.jpg
    P5240042.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 402
  • P5240047.jpg
    P5240047.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 385
  • P5240048.jpg
    P5240048.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 392
  • P5240050.jpg
    P5240050.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 397
  • P5240055.jpg
    P5240055.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 384
  • P5240059.jpg
    P5240059.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 435
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom