1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-P5 body | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by memzinla, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Selling</br> Olympus E-P5 body
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I just bought an E-P5, and it arrived today. I bought it from Brian, and it arrived in like new condition. I really love how the buttons feel compared to the OM-D. I also love the screen, it looks clearer than the OM-D, but I decided I want a weather sealed body. I also like how the OM-D looks better. hahah. I'm not including the Panasonic 14mm with the E-P5. haha

Here are the pictures! :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'd like to sell the E-P5 for 705 dollars net to me.

</br>References</br> FredMiranda: memzinla
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

lol ...:happy-084::happy-084: we r in the same boat except I cancelled my EP5 order. I sold my EM5 and now buying it again .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

3. memzinla

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Why did you cancel the E-P5 order? haha. Gosh I feel bad for selling my E-M5. :(

4. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I love the feel and WR feature of EM5 . I wanted EP5 , I like the looks but beauty is skin deep. I think I am very comfortable with EM5 . I also love the idea of grip . It adds some bulk but makes the camera more sturdy .
    Cheers

5. memzinla

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Yeah, that's what I love about the OM-D. It felt very good on my hand. I have shot with the OM-D outside when it's rained, and nothing happened to it.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.