[FS] Olympus E-P3 with 14-42mm. Silver with leatherette. | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by ebrandon, Dec 14, 2012.

1. ebrandon

ebrandon New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 21, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus E-P3 with 14-42mm. Silver with leatherette.
    </br>Prices</br> Olympus E-P3 kit with 14-42mm. $415 including paypal & shipping
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> Selling a mint condition E-P3 kit with 14-42mm lens.

Comes with the battery, charger, papers, caps, straps, cables, software, etc. in the original box.

This camera has hardly been used as we bought it just before the OM-D came out and then my wife & I bought OM-Ds.

The camera is silver but has a beautiful leatherette covering, custom made for the EP-3, with perfect cut-outs for all knobs and buttons etc. You'll want to keep this leatherette cover on because it looks and feels so good. But if you ever do want to remove it you can just take it off and it leaves no residue.

Asking $410 INCLUDING paypal fees and shipping to the US. This is equivalent to $375 from a seller who expects you to cover these costs.

Please contact me via PM. And please check out my long-standing positive feedback as a buyer and seller on this other forum ebrandon feedbacks - FM Forums

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority or UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> INCLCUDED
    </br>Handling time</br> Next Day
    </br>References</br> Fredmiranda: ebrandon ebay: eric_brandon
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Jan 9, 2011
    Which version of 14-42? Doesn't look like the mkIIR that came with the E-P3...
  3. tardegardo

tardegardo Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Apr 3, 2012
    Rome, Italy
    still available….?