1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-P3 with 14-42 II kit lens | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Wolffy, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolffy

Wolffy New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 20, 2011
    Saint Paul Minnesota
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus E-P3 with 14-42 II kit lens
    </br>Prices</br> $375 including shipping
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I bought this less than a year ago on this form. I find it not being used and am offering it for sale. It is a Silver Olympus E-P3 and the 14-42 lens that came with it. It has the Aki-Asahi black leatherette installed It is about 1.5 years old and has only 1627 activations on the shutter. The black leatherette can easly be removed but I think it looks great and makes it a one of a kind.

In addition, I will supply two extra batteries (non-OEM) I have the original box and all manuals and accessories that came with it.

priced for quick sale at US$375 + shipping (price drop)

20130121-IMGP1390-L.

20130121-IMGP1392-L.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> I am paying for shipping
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-3 days
    </br>References</br> ebay rwolffy
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. kristianhay

kristianhay New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 1, 2013
    Hey there,

PM sent about the camera!