[EXPIRED] Olympus E-P3 w/- VF2, 14-42 and 40-150 for comparative Panasonic kit (AUS+)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by stillshunter, Nov 18, 2011.

1. stillshunter

stillshunter Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 27, 2011
    You may have seen my concerns about this little Olys compatibility with the new PL 25/1.4. Well I have bought the lens and absolutely love it, but the rattlesnake does spoil my enjoyment somewhat. Having said that I love the build quality and handling of the EP3, but just not as much as the lens. But for someone who wants the superior speed and form factor of the EP3 with their companion 12/2 and 45/1.8 then this is deal cannot be beat. But, again, for me the 25mm is my primary, so think I'm better off with a Panasonic body.

The one on offer is a silver model about a month old (less than 200 shutters) with everything from the factory plus an extra genuine Olympus battery and the Aki Asahi skin. The silver with black skin looks superb!!!! Again comes with the 14-42 IIR and 40-150 II both in silver. Photos on request - but they will be awful quality as they'll be shot with my phone....as this is my sole camera.

Looking to swap for a comparative Panasonic kit with zoom/s. Must be in good working order and have an EVF of some description - either on-board with the GH2 or G3 or hot shoe if of the GF heritage. Cash either way is doable.

Preference would be for an Aussie swap to keep postage costs down. But would certainly not turn a deaf ear to international opportunities.

So please send me a PM if you have a trade proposition. Meanwhile, no thought for sale just yet so please no PMs about my selling...

I know it's a long shot, but for those who love wide I reckon there's nothing like the 12/2 and no better body to clip it to...anyway, it's worth a shot!!!

2. kicsrepins

kicsrepins Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 17, 2011
    Damm it..if you was in the UK and after a DSLR it would have been perfect :) I was looking to trade my T2i for this.

Anyway good luck with your search mate!
  3. dtchan

dtchan Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Nov 24, 2010
  4. stillshunter

stillshunter Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 27, 2011
    All PMs replied.

This is heart-breaking :frown: