1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus E-P3 w/ Kit Lens, VF-2 and more LNIB

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dttau, Feb 25, 2012.

1. dttau

dttau New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 1, 2011
    Up for sale is a MINT like-new Olympus E-P3 micro 4/3 camera in silver with kit 14-42mm lens purchased around 4-5 months ago. Everything in original packaging including accessories. Putting it for sale as it was rarely used.

I am throwing in the following with the camera combined for more than $100 that I paid for:

1. 2 extra batteries for the camera
    2. Genuine brown leather full case (can be used as half case as well)
    3. Brown Gordy's leather wrist strap

Everything is in mint condition; like new. All items listed are bought in the U.S. I have original receipts and with warranty. I'm letting the combo go for $700 shipping to the US included. Buyer pays paypal fees or paypal gift.

See below link for pictures: Kijiji:

I also have the Olympus VF-2 in silver for sale as well. Just like new, used for less than 10 times. $850 with EP-3 or $200 bought separately.

Other lenses available:
    1. Olympus 45mm F1.8 w/ OEM Authentic Olympus lens hood (silver)
    2. Olympus 14-150mm w/ OEM Authentic Olympus lens hood (black)
    3. Olympus 12mm w/ OEM Authentic Olympus lens hood (Silver)

Thanks for looking!

2. daum

daum Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Aug 26, 2011
    how much for the 45 and 12mm with hoods?

3. Fragments

Fragments New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 27, 2012
    Canada
    Hi, I'm interested in your E-P3 and I was wondering if you'd be willing to ship to Canada? And I don't know if it's just me but your link for pictures doesn't seem to be working. Thanks!