Olympus E-P3 In-Stock at B&H

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Amin Sabet, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    B&H has the Olympus E-P3 and 17mm kit (black color) in stock in limited quantities.

808132.jpg

Direct link: Olympus E-P3 PEN Digital Camera with 17mm Lens

Our contact at B&H tells us that the 14-42mm E-P3 kit is also in stock despite their web page saying otherwise.
    Direct link: Olympus E-P3 PEN Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens

The above links contain our affiliate code. Your price is unaffected, and a referral fee (2-4% of your purchase) is paid to us by the retailer. Please note: For us to get credit for the referral, you must click our link prior to placing any items in your "shopping cart".

2. jokerscard009

jokerscard009 New to Mu-43

May 13, 2011
    *drools*

I want one!

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Just bought mine with the 17mm lens. I wanted silver, but after careful and long consideration :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I rationalized that the black will match my Panasonic primes better. Nothing to do with which color was in stock :rolleyes:.

4. Gee...I just bought my brand new E-P1 a week ago. Can I trade it in? The E-P3 looks great in black.

5. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    If you bought your E-P1 new a week ago from B&H and it's in the same condition as when you bought it, you can certainly exchange/return it there.

6. I bought it locally for $350 with 17mm 2.8, the optical viewfinder and they threw in an extra battery. Still trying to figure it all out...I guess I can wait another three years to buy the E-P3.

7. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    That's an amazing price. The lens itself goes for $280 new, and the viewfinder goes for $100, so you basically got a free camera.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.