Olympus E-P3 In-Stock at B&H

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Amin Sabet, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    B&H has the Olympus E-P3 and 17mm kit (black color) in stock in limited quantities.

Direct link: Olympus E-P3 PEN Digital Camera with 17mm Lens

Our contact at B&H tells us that the 14-42mm E-P3 kit is also in stock despite their web page saying otherwise.
    Direct link: Olympus E-P3 PEN Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens

The above links contain our affiliate code. Your price is unaffected, and a referral fee (2-4% of your purchase) is paid to us by the retailer. Please note: For us to get credit for the referral, you must click our link prior to placing any items in your "shopping cart".

2. jokerscard009

jokerscard009 New to Mu-43

May 13, 2011
    *drools*

I want one!

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Just bought mine with the 17mm lens. I wanted silver, but after careful and long consideration :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I rationalized that the black will match my Panasonic primes better. Nothing to do with which color was in stock :rolleyes:.

4. Gee...I just bought my brand new E-P1 a week ago. Can I trade it in? The E-P3 looks great in black.

5. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    If you bought your E-P1 new a week ago from B&H and it's in the same condition as when you bought it, you can certainly exchange/return it there.

6. I bought it locally for $350 with 17mm 2.8, the optical viewfinder and they threw in an extra battery. Still trying to figure it all out...I guess I can wait another three years to buy the E-P3.

7. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    That's an amazing price. The lens itself goes for $280 new, and the viewfinder goes for $100, so you basically got a free camera.