COMPLETED Olympus E-P3 Camera (kit) | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by carvemeister, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carvemeister

carvemeister Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Sep 21, 2012
    Shoreham, NY
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus E-P3 Camera (kit)
    </br>Prices</br> was ($425), but NOW= ON EBAY
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Olympus E-P3 + 14-42 Olympus lens + extras. Slightly used, but everything here is in Excellent condition. I love this camera. It's versatile, fun to use, and it takes beautiful pictures. I've had it a couple months and have really enjoyed it. It takes pictures on par with many larger DSLR's but the small size, light weight, and portability of the E-P3 can't be beat. The only signs of wear are on the edges of the top where the strap scratched the paint off the body. There is a screen protector on the LCD and before I installed that, the LCD was flawless. The lens is also in perfect condition, protected with a UV filter..

The shutter count is exactly 3,345 releases as indicated in the picture of the service menu on the LCD. This can be seen HERE: E-P3 :: E-P3-1_zps8a2f67bd.jpg picture by carvemeister - Photobucket

The picture shown on the LCD display below was just taken with this camera (and of course looks much better than I can show here). 3 ACTUAL photos recently taken with this camera and some other pics of the E-P3 can also be seen in the link above.

All the functions work perfectly and the firmware has the latest update.

All in all this is a very enjoyable and rewarding camera to use. It works just as well as a new one and will save you a few dollars. The reason I'm selling this is that I actually loved it so much during the short time I owned it that I decided I would like the more expensive E-M5 even better and just purchased that. They're both great cameras, but this one now has to go.

E-P3 Camera comes with...

M.Zuiko 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II R Lens
    1 Olympus Battery & Charger + 1 extra aftermarket battery
    Original Box, Manuals, Video Cable, USB Cable, Software CD, Olympus camera strap
    All lens and body caps
    UV Lens filter
    Olympus LH-40 Lens hood ($25)
    Extra Large E-P3 grip (attached) ($19)
    Original E-P3 grip
    Sandisk Ultra II 2gb SD card
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority with insurance
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $15
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> ebay name carvemeister1
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.