1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-P3 Camera (kit) | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by carvemeister, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carvemeister

carvemeister Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Sep 21, 2012
    Shoreham, NY
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus E-P3 Camera (kit)
    </br>Prices</br> was ($425), but NOW= ON EBAY
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Olympus E-P3 + 14-42 Olympus lens + extras. Slightly used, but everything here is in Excellent condition. I love this camera. It's versatile, fun to use, and it takes beautiful pictures. I've had it a couple months and have really enjoyed it. It takes pictures on par with many larger DSLR's but the small size, light weight, and portability of the E-P3 can't be beat. The only signs of wear are on the edges of the top where the strap scratched the paint off the body. There is a screen protector on the LCD and before I installed that, the LCD was flawless. The lens is also in perfect condition, protected with a UV filter..

The shutter count is exactly 3,345 releases as indicated in the picture of the service menu on the LCD. This can be seen HERE: E-P3 :: E-P3-1_zps8a2f67bd.jpg picture by carvemeister - Photobucket

The picture shown on the LCD display below was just taken with this camera (and of course looks much better than I can show here). 3 ACTUAL photos recently taken with this camera and some other pics of the E-P3 can also be seen in the link above.

All the functions work perfectly and the firmware has the latest update.

All in all this is a very enjoyable and rewarding camera to use. It works just as well as a new one and will save you a few dollars. The reason I'm selling this is that I actually loved it so much during the short time I owned it that I decided I would like the more expensive E-M5 even better and just purchased that. They're both great cameras, but this one now has to go.

E-P3 Camera comes with...

M.Zuiko 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II R Lens
    1 Olympus Battery & Charger + 1 extra aftermarket battery
    Original Box, Manuals, Video Cable, USB Cable, Software CD, Olympus camera strap
    All lens and body caps
    UV Lens filter
    Olympus LH-40 Lens hood ($25)
    Extra Large E-P3 grip (attached) ($19)
    Original E-P3 grip
    Sandisk Ultra II 2gb SD card
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority with insurance
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $15
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> ebay name carvemeister1
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: