1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-P3 (Black) w/ VF-2, Two Lenses And Warranty | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BokehFreak, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BokehFreak

BokehFreak Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 14, 2013
    New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Dillon Burns
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> Olympus E-P3 (Black) w/ VF-2, Two Lenses And Warranty
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Looking to trade my E-P3 kit for Olympus OMD E-M5 12-50mm kit.

E-P3 Kit Includes:

Black Olympus E-P3 with Olympus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II R and a 4 year warranty (Blank warranty card) Includes box and all original manuals, cords, etc. Condition=Excellent

Olympus VF-2 with manufacturers warranty (Blank warranty card) Includes box and manuals. Condition=Brand new

Sigma 30mm f/2.8 EX DN with manufacturers warranty (blank warranty card)
    Includes box, manuals, and lens case. Condition=Excellent

I will only trade for Olympus OMD E-M5 12-50mm kit or OMD EM-5 body with one native lens. I may be willing to trade the E-P3 with kit lens and VF-2 for just an OMD body. So I can keep the Sigma 30mm to use. I am not interested in any other cameras or offers with the exception of a nice Canon 60D, 7D, or 5D Mark I or II. I am not in a rush and/or have no need to get rid of this set up.

OMD must be in good working and physical condition like my gear. I would prefer if it were still under warranty although that is not a requirement.

Thank you for your time, consideration and interest. Please contact me with any and all questions. -Dillon (Bokehfreak) :th_salute:

PS. I will have positive feedback on here soon. I recently completed a transaction with :43: User: Crashwins. I have positive feedback on eBay under Snapshotmac.
    </br>References</br> eBay:Snapshotmac
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.