COMPLETED Olympus E-P3 (Black) w/ VF-2, Two Lenses And Warranty | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BokehFreak, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BokehFreak

BokehFreak Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 14, 2013
    New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Dillon Burns
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> Olympus E-P3 (Black) w/ VF-2, Two Lenses And Warranty
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Looking to trade my E-P3 kit for Olympus OMD E-M5 12-50mm kit.

E-P3 Kit Includes:

Black Olympus E-P3 with Olympus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II R and a 4 year warranty (Blank warranty card) Includes box and all original manuals, cords, etc. Condition=Excellent

Olympus VF-2 with manufacturers warranty (Blank warranty card) Includes box and manuals. Condition=Brand new

Sigma 30mm f/2.8 EX DN with manufacturers warranty (blank warranty card)
    Includes box, manuals, and lens case. Condition=Excellent

I will only trade for Olympus OMD E-M5 12-50mm kit or OMD EM-5 body with one native lens. I may be willing to trade the E-P3 with kit lens and VF-2 for just an OMD body. So I can keep the Sigma 30mm to use. I am not interested in any other cameras or offers with the exception of a nice Canon 60D, 7D, or 5D Mark I or II. I am not in a rush and/or have no need to get rid of this set up.

OMD must be in good working and physical condition like my gear. I would prefer if it were still under warranty although that is not a requirement.

Thank you for your time, consideration and interest. Please contact me with any and all questions. -Dillon (Bokehfreak) :th_salute:

PS. I will have positive feedback on here soon. I recently completed a transaction with :43: User: Crashwins. I have positive feedback on eBay under Snapshotmac.
    </br>References</br> eBay:Snapshotmac
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.