• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-P3 14-42 kit and VF-2 viewfinder

Buy/Sell feedback for dingoesatemybaby (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingoesatemybaby

New to Mu-43
I have decided to keep my GH2 and sell my recently acquired E-P3. The camera was purchased just over a month ago from a local authorized retailer (original receipt will be included).

Included in the sale are:
Black Olympus E-P3 14-42 kit (includes all included accessories and documentation)
VF-2 viewfinder

$999 payable via PayPal (includes insured USPS Priority shipping)(US only)

Extensive seller feedback available on Ebay (PM me for username)
Ep3.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

goshxii

Mu-43 Regular
When we have posts like that I really think we should implement the rule of lets say 45/45. Out of nowhere and no reaction to the offers. High time to introduce some barriers.

dingoesatemybaby

New to Mu-43
When we have posts like that I really think we should implement the rule of lets say 45/45. Out of nowhere and no reaction to the offers. High time to introduce some barriers.

I am sorry I was not able to accomodate your schedule and reply back to you within 12 hours of your original post. I evidently did not have email notification on to alert me to the new posts to the thread. Rest assured, I will be sending myself to bed tonight without supper as punishment. I have pm'd (in order) those that had interest in the gear with what I can do for the kit parted out.

I have also included in those PM's, as originally posted, my username in eBay to verify my 100% positive feedback as a seller over the past decade to provide any interested party with as much assurance as possible that they will get what I promised in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom