Olympus E-P2 Quick Start Part 3.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hello everyone,

if we have a separate thread for each video, we can keep the discussion more organised.

You can find Part 1 here.

Previous Part is here.

<param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fDmE3LLVHvU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fDmE3LLVHvU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Next part is here.

Please fire away with any questions below.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi jfj2,

I personally shoot in burst mode - making sure that I'm not blowing highlights... then I run 6 or more raw images through PhotoAcute to get a noise free image - by adjusting levels in Lightzone, this gives very natural HDR results.

Here's an old example :

View attachment 140888

PhotoAcute works with a handheld burst of shots - so you don't need to use a tripod.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Brian

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Near &quot;Playland&quot; outside of NYC, NY, USA
bringing back the Menu

I'd PM'd Brian to ask him where I should post this... I had been wondering if there was a tip to bringing back the Menu to the page you were on when the LCD went to sleep...had tried a few things but they just brought me back to the Main Menu screen.:frown: Brian answered me
As for the menu after hitting sleep mode... that's the way it works. You could extend the Sleep timer (Cog menu D->SLEEP->?MIN)... it's at 01:08 in Part 3.
So I am posting it here for the other clueless folks.:smile:

thearne3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Re: Photoacute

Brian,

Photoacute is a very interesting product...does it work with legacy lenses as well?

Thanks,
Tom

Latest threads

Top Bottom