1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus E-P2 + extras (Cash, Local pickup)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by e.besana, Jul 3, 2012.

1. e.besana

e.besana Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 16, 2010
    Tarrytown, NY
    $525 CASH ONLY, LOCAL PICKUP (Westchester County, NY, USA)
    Olympus E-P2 camera w/M. Zuiko 14-42mm lens (not the MKII version), VF-2 veiwfinder, battery, battery charger, strap, software, manual, box. The camera is in 100% working order and is in good cosmetic condition.

Also included in the sale are the following:
    Extra Maximal Power BLS-1 battery
    Amazon.com: Maximal Power DB OLY BLS-1 Replacement Battery for Olympus Digital Camera/Camcorder (Black): Electronics
    Vivitar 28mm f2.0 Manual Focus Lens with AR filter, and a Circular Polarizng filter. (includes adapter for Micro 4/3 cameras)
    Fujian 35mm f1.7 Manual Focus CCTV Lens. (includes adapter for Micro 4/3 cameras)
    Fujian 35mm F1.7 CCTV TV lens +Mount to EP1 EP2 GF1 GF2 | eBay
    Sandisk 4GB Class 10 SDHC memory card.
    Amazon.com: SanDisk Extreme 4 GB SDHC Card (SDSDX3-004G-P31): Computers & Accessories

Asking $525 (obo) for entire bundle. I am not willing to sell items separately nor ship anything. Willing to meet you in Westchester county for pickup.
    I am selling this because I want to upgrade to the OM-D EM-5.

Total Shutter Count: 8448

PM for any specific questions.