COMPLETED Olympus E-P2 body & TTL flash, optional 14mm/2.5 | Location: US | Ships: US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by RichardB, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RichardB

RichardB Snapshooter

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Nov 19, 2012
    Maryland, US
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus E-P2 body & TTL flash
    </br>Prices</br> E-P2 and flash: $165
    optional 14mm/2.5 lens: $170 SOLD
    </br>Location</br> US
    </br>Ships to</br> US
    </br>Description</br> This premium Micro Four Thirds camera was customized, accessorized, and then barely used. Its service menu shows 109 shutter releases and 5 flashes. The camera and flash are in perfect working and cosmetic order.

The camera comes with the complete kit without the original lens. The kit includes the E-P2 camera in its original box with body cap, hot shoe cover, battery, charger and cord, USB cable, AV cable, software CD, printed instruction manuals (the last full ones from Olympus) in English, French, and Spanish, blank warranty card, system chart, and strap (not pictured but new and unused).

The camera is silver but it has been covered with a striking white pebble-grain skin, which is peelable if you prefer the silver metallic finish. The camera also has a top-quality GGS LCD screen protector, which is removable if you wish.

The Opteka TTL flash is dedicated for use with Olympus and Panasonic cameras, so it works with the camera's TTL modes.

My price includes Paypal so the buyer has the benefit of Paypal buyer protection. The price also includes USPS Priority shipping to a Paypal-verified US address. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority with insurance
    </br>Shipping charge</br> free
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 business day
    </br>References</br> Ebay: biffl
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.