• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus E-P1 (silver) with leather case and M.zuiko 14-42mm Lens

Buy/Sell feedback for pxpaulx (29)

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
I have decided that I want to pare down my micro 4/3 gear (already posted a couple of 4/3 lenses which I was using adapted), and the E-p1 and kit lens are unfortunately not making my final cut, so are for sale!

Items for Sale
Olympus E-P1 and Olympus 14-42mm M.zuiko lens

Asking Price
See Description

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN

Item Description

I will sell both the Body and Lens together for $380 shipped

Olympus E-P1 Body - $270 shipped -

I bought this camera earlier in the summer, from a local seller through craigslist. Unfortunately I do not know the actual shutter actuations, but he stated he rarely used it (he was a Nikon D700 owner as well), and I can say the same - I took a grand total of 66 photos with the camera, so it is a safe bet there have been well under 1000 shutter actuations. The camera is in excellent condition (only a couple of light scuffs on the base plate at the tripod mount). A great camera in both form and function that I am sad to part with (if only it had a slot for the olympus electronic viewfinder!). I have the original box, cables and strap, and also the leather case shown below will be included (body only or full kit purchase).

Olympus 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 - $120 shipped -

I am not much for using kit lenses, and this one has been used only on a handful of occasions. It is like new, with no signs of wear. the glass is clean and clear, and the body shows no marks. Front and rear caps are included, along with a 52mm-37mm step down ring (to use a more common filter size, if you have any 52mm filters!). This kit lens is from my E-PL1, so it is the plastic, not metal mount.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Camera body - no; lens - yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included (for ConUS only, PM for int'l price)

Shipping Services
USPS priority in the US, Express mail only outside the US.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Everything listed is accurately described (both form and function), therefore returns will not be accepted unless my description has been found innaccurate (at buyer's expense - no buyer's remorse!). Everything will be shipped insured for the full values via USPS priority mail within one day of payment, with delivery confirmation. Check my feedback here and on ebay under username palareau. Thanks for looking! If you have any other questions please ask by sending me a private message.

View attachment 151109

View attachment 151110

View attachment 151111

(note: the 20mm Panasonic in the below image is not for sale, and the quick release plate attached to the bottom of the case is also not included)
View attachment 151112

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
Your pain is my pain too! Plus I could have given you the secret canadian discount (kidding!)

rkhndjr

Mu-43 Regular
Just wanted to be sure you got my note about Paypal> I am headed to town.

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
Lowered body and combo prices, discount if you buy both the camera and lens! Last bump before I pursue other means of selling, thanks for looking!

Mu-43 Legend
Sometimes people complain that m43 is "too expensive." This is a proof positive that with a little waiting, you could own a fantastic camera for less than a modern "advanced" point and shoot, with better IQ and changeable lenses!

Someone's got to get this one. I already shoot with an EP1, so it's not for me, but if you are thinking about trying out m43, this is a good deal.

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
Still available (haven't had time to post on ebay). I would much prefer to sell here for less than on ebay knowing another member is getting a good deal. Prices above are firm! Thanks for looking.

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
The body was sold at pentaxforums.com - the lens is still available, won't last long once it is up on ebay!

Latest threads

Top Bottom