• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus E-P1, Panasonic 20mm f/1.7, Olympus 17mm f/2.8, more | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for parodying (6)

parodying

Mu-43 Regular
Olympus E-P1, Nikon to M43 adapter

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus E-P1

Prices
Olympus E-P1 - $75
Micro Four Thirds to Nikon F adapter - $10

Ships to
USA

Description
I have for sale a used Olympus E-P1 which is in very good condition with only a scratch or two on the entire body. Works entirely fine and comes with box and chargers. Great starter camera for Micro Four Thirds.

Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 original version which comes with a metal hood, box, and pouch. I'm asking $275 for it because of the extras, however reasonable offers will be entertained.

Olympus 17mm f/2.8 - is a wonderful little lens that I wish I could keep but my photographic needs are going elsewhere. I'm asking $120 shipped for this little guy.

Olympus 40-150mm - original version and a great and fast focusing zoom. Incredibly sharp. Asking $100 for this one.

Canon FD to Micro Four Thirds adapter - comes with a Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 - Asking $15 for both.

Nikon F to Micro Four Thirds adapter - Just asking $10 for this guy.

If you have any questions or want to see any other photos, let me know!

What i'm buying next is a Canon Rebel SL1 and a 55-250mm and a 40mm f/2.8 pancake, so trades will only be offered for any of those items.

IMG_1260.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method
USPS

Shipping charge
included

Handling time
immediately

References
Fredmiranda, Pentaxforums, Ebay

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

parodying

Mu-43 Regular
Everything has sold other than the E-P1 and adapters.

$100 takes the E-P1!

Make an offer on the adapters...

Kofqueens

Mu-43 Rookie
Olympus 17mm f/2.8 -- still have this lens for sale? I can't send you a PM. thanks!

F

Feeshbate

You message box is full, but I would like the Nikon F to M 4/3 adaptor. Message me, thanks!

Latest threads

Top Bottom