COMPLETED Olympus E-p1 Body Only incl. accessories

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Item for Sale
    Olympus E-p1, original accessories, 16GB Adata Class 6 sdhc card.

Asking Price
    $125.00

Item Location
    Twin Cities (United States)

Item Description
    I purchased this camera body last year from another forum member. It is in great condition, with minimal signs of wear. One of the strap lugs is missing, however I will include an optech wrist strap along with the original neck strap. Buyer will need to find a small O Keyring to use the original strap. All other accessories (battery, charger, cables, body cap are included). I will not ship the box to save on size/weight unless the buyer wants to chip in a couple extra dollars for it! I have only taken a few hundred photos with the camera, but if you need to know the shutter count I can look that up.

The asking price is fair with included shipping and fees, so I am going to stick with it, otherwise I think it will probably go back in my bag as a dedicated fisheye camera.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
    No

Are you selling or trading this item?
    Selling

Item Condition
    Used
    Excellent

Shipping Destinations
    United States

Shipping Charge
    Included

Shipping Services
    USPS

Accepted Payment Types
    PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
    As with my previous for sale listings, I strive to provide an accurate description of everything I sell. Return will only be accepted if the conditions are found to be inaccurate - no returns are accepted for buyer's remorse! I always ship fully insured and in the event of a claim I will work with the buyer as appropriate (I pack very well, never had a claim in several hundred sales here and ebay - same username). If you have any questions please ask!

Please send me a PM if interested.

2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    If someone had told me way back when that in a few years my dream camera would be $135, I think I would have laughed at them.

GLWS!

3. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Thanks, and I know! I would probably be trying to sell my e-pm1 but since I just bought a nice case for it (from another forum member) I figured I'd keep it instead. This camera is great though, and if I had the accompanying lens I would probably gift it to family instead, but no sense gifting a camera body without a lens!

Also, pictures will be forthcoming this evening!

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump, busy last night but will try to post pics this evening!

5. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump, price lowered to $125 including paypal fees and shipping!

6. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    one last bump, I will also include an Adata 16gb card. haven't even received an offer! this is the lowest I will go though, grab it before it goes back on my shelf!

7. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Sold on ebay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.