1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus E-M5 w/HLD-6 & Panasonic G6 | Location: USA | Ships: NA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by wrjacobs, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrjacobs

wrjacobs Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Oct 13, 2011
    Silver Spring, MD
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus E-M5 w/HLD-6 & Panasonic G6

Prices
    Olympus $700
    Panasonic $550 [NO LONGER AVAILABLE]

Ships to
    NA

Description
    I am selling two great camera bodies for m43.

Olympus OM-D E-M5: It has under 7200 shutter actuations. Slight wear on body, including some minor pecks and superficial scratches but no dents or scrapes. Everything works perfectly and it takes great pictures.

This serial # was not affected by the cracking screen bezel issue. It wears an EP-11 accessory eyecup but it did not come with the original (I bought it used from a forum member on DP Review). The EP-11 is better, anyway. It also wears a screen protector and comes with a spare that is still in the package. The latest firmware is installed. It has the accessory flash w/pouch, body cap, hot shoe cover, strap, USB cable, battery charger/cord, box, and papers.

HLD-6 battery grip (similar condition to camera body). Includes connection pin covers and box.

3 Olympus BLN-1 batteries with probably <25 or so charges each. Last time I checked, these are about $50 apiece.

Panasonic G6: It has under 1700 shutter actuations and is basically like new. I bought it recently but do not like the handling, so off it goes. I have tested it and everything works perfectly. It includes the body cap, battery, charger, USB cable, strap, box, papers, and CD.

The only trade I would be open to is a low-mileage GH3 plus cash or other goodies. Ask if you have any questions. G6 body back. G6 ensemble. EM5 grip ding. EM5 body left. EM5 body right. EM5 body rear. EM5 body front. EM5 ensemble.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    My choice, insured

Shipping charge
    Included to CONUS, actual cost elsewhere

Handling time
    2 days

References
    wrjacobs on Ebay, Pentaxforums

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. wrjacobs

wrjacobs Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Oct 13, 2011
    Silver Spring, MD
    Price reduced to $650 on E-M5!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.