1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-M5 (Silver) with 12-50 Kit; New.

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by phdezra, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phdezra

phdezra Mu-43 Stalker Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Dec 6, 2011
    New York, NY
    A colleague went to Asia and brought me back a brand-spanking-new E-M5 (silver) with 12-50 Kit directly from Olympus Malaysia (!). Though I believe the kit was technically sold by a dealer in Kuala Lumpur where Olympus Malaysia has their HQ, not that it matters, per se; the Worldwide Warranty card is included and not filled out (includes dealers name and address in Kuala Lumpur).

Anyway, it's the E-M5 kit with 12-50 lens (you know, the one out of stock everywhere); the camera is the silver/leather retro look, but the lens is classic black as in all these kits. I looked inside the box and everything is here; in fact, it has more than my US kit as it includes both a US plug as well as optional European (!) plug adapter for charging the battery. Coolio.

It's brand new sitting in my office in midtown NYC. Obviously, I don't need two E-M5 cameras. Going rate for this kit seems to be $1500 on ebay, but I'd be happy with $1350 net to me via PayPal, which I believe is extremely fair and the going rate on these friendly boards. :drinks:

Will ship USPS Priority Mail with tracking/insurance (pls add $10, as shipping will be double, but I'll split the cost).

PM me if interested.

Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    A fair price

Congrats on offering up for a fair price, and not being enticed by the opportunistic cash grabbers who seem to show up every time a new, hard to find product comes up. I hope karma repays you for your generosity.GLWS

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pokemon

Pokemon Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

May 26, 2012
    I'm new here so i guess i can't pm you but if you would please email me at aichaiqbal@aol.com

4. phdezra

phdezra Mu-43 Stalker Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Dec 6, 2011
    New York, NY
    BREAKING UP KIT; E-M5 Body and 12-50 Lens separate

I've had a couple emails for the lens and body as separate parts, so I'm willing to break apart the kit.

Lens only (no box obviously, but in new bubble wrap: New Olympus 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 ED M.Zuiko EZ Micro 4/3 Lens (Black), as new: $350 as PayPal gift, will ship USPS Priority Mail. [sells at B&H for $499, FWIW].

5. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    Does it make body $1000 shipped? If yes I might be in.

6. pbancr1

pbancr1 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 2, 2012
    CT, US
    Pam
    PM sent for body only

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.