1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus E-m5 Silver, JB Grip, Panasonic 14-42mm, extras | Location: US | Ships: US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus E-m5 Silver, JB Grip, Panasonic 14-42mm, extras
    </br>Prices</br> $860.00
    </br>Location</br> US
    </br>Ships to</br> US
    </br>Description</br> I purchased my OM-D mid-June of this year. We ended up moving over the summer and that has consumed much of my time! As a result I have not given this wonderful camera nearly the attention it deserves. It was purchased new (as a 12-50mm kit - the lens was previously sold), and I have taken less than 300 photos with the camera. I also recently purchased a nikon d600 which I am really enjoying, and will be using money from this sale to acquire a wide angle lens for that camera. For the time being I will be without a micro 4/3 camera but will be purchasing a lower end body in the near future again (to use with my 7.5mm fisheye and panasonic 20mm!).

Along with the camera, the original box, manuals, CDs and all accessories (cables, battery, charger, strap) are of course included.

I am also including the Panasonic 14-42mm kit lens (with hood, caps) - if you do not wish to purchase this lens I will give a $60 discount for a total of $800.00, which includes shipping via USPS priority mail insured.

I am also including a Sandisk Ultra 32gb class 10 card, a 3rd party battery and 2nd wall charger, and the J B Camera Designs small grip addition for the OM-d, which you can find here on amazon (including several reviews - it is a great grip!):

Amazon.com: Grip Base for Olympus OM-D E-M5 - Made in USA by J.B. Camera Designs: Camera & Photo

I will try to add photos of everything during the week, but will not likely be able to until the weekend - I typically only ship on saturdays or mondays as well (due to work hours tues-fri, though I will try to make it to the post office within 1-2 days of payment!).
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS priority mail insured
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included
    </br>Handling time</br> see description (usually 1-2 days)
    </br>References</br> ebay, pentax forums - same username (pxpaulx)
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. rolling green

rolling green Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Dec 31, 2012
    city of chi
  3. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    3 PMs received have been received, all replied to!

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Sold to new member Dreaming.haze - thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.