1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-M5, Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 | Location: BC Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Jay86, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay86

Jay86 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 26, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    Olympus E-M5, Panasonic 20mm f/1.7

Description
    Im looking to buy a silver (for the right camera willing to buy the black body as well but again prefer the silver) Oly E-M5 body and one of the following lenses: Panasonic 20mm F/1.7 or Olympus 17mm F/1.8. I do prefer the Panasonic 20mm however. Ideally Im looking for a lightly used in mint condition silver E-M5 + Panasonic 20mm F/1.7 lens together for around $750'ish final price to me. I can be a little flexible on the price depending on the condition of the camera, etc. Im in the lower-mainland, BC area for anyone local looking to sell.

Thanks for looking and shoot me a PM if interested :)

Offering

References
    I have lots of feedback on FredMiranda & POTN

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. thedigitalcruiser

thedigitalcruiser New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 7, 2012
    Playa del Rey, CA
    Steven Frankel
    What about a silver M5 with less than 2900 exposures, in truly excellent condition, with the 12-50mm zoom? It's the only weather-proof combo, very sharp, and you should be easily able to trade it for either of the fixed length lenses if you with later on. My phone is 310-430-1742 and my email is steve_rss@me.com. I'd sell the combo for $725 and throw in shipping, the JB composite body grip, the Garitz leather half-case, and the original Olympus nylon strap. I have a 100% rating on eBay and on this board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.