1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus E-M5, Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 | Location: BC Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Jay86, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay86

Jay86 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 26, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    Olympus E-M5, Panasonic 20mm f/1.7

Description
    Im looking to buy a silver (for the right camera willing to buy the black body as well but again prefer the silver) Oly E-M5 body and one of the following lenses: Panasonic 20mm F/1.7 or Olympus 17mm F/1.8. I do prefer the Panasonic 20mm however. Ideally Im looking for a lightly used in mint condition silver E-M5 + Panasonic 20mm F/1.7 lens together for around $750'ish final price to me. I can be a little flexible on the price depending on the condition of the camera, etc. Im in the lower-mainland, BC area for anyone local looking to sell.

Thanks for looking and shoot me a PM if interested :)

Offering

References
    I have lots of feedback on FredMiranda & POTN

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. thedigitalcruiser

thedigitalcruiser New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 7, 2012
    Playa del Rey, CA
    Steven Frankel
    What about a silver M5 with less than 2900 exposures, in truly excellent condition, with the 12-50mm zoom? It's the only weather-proof combo, very sharp, and you should be easily able to trade it for either of the fixed length lenses if you with later on. My phone is 310-430-1742 and my email is steve_rss@me.com. I'd sell the combo for $725 and throw in shipping, the JB composite body grip, the Garitz leather half-case, and the original Olympus nylon strap. I have a 100% rating on eBay and on this board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.