1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-M5 or E-M1 | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by memzinla, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Want to Buy
    Olympus E-M5 or E-M1

Description
    Looks like I'll be back to Olympus for the millionth time. lol. I bought a Sony A7, and was very impressed with the picture quality. Thing is I rarely carried the camera like I carried the Olympus. I also wanted more lenses, but they didn't have money.

Now I'm looking for a silver Olympus OM-D E-M5 in very good condition with not many shutter clicks, or an E-M1 that's also in very good condition and not many shutter clicks.

Send me your offers! :)

I also have a Sony RX100 III that I'm willing to trade. I'll post pictures of it later. It's in like new condition!

Offering
    -

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. SteveNunez

SteveNunez Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 11, 2010
    South Florida
    Steve Nunez
    I too left the A7- awesome photo quality but BIG full size lenses........ditched it for m4/3 (coming back to it) and no regrets......good luck with your search.
    You might want to try eBay for new models out of Japan- I just picked up a E M10 for $400 new shipped to me in 4 days! (From Japan!)
    Anyway- good luck with your search!

3. memzinla

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Yeah, it has such good quality, but man those lenses are big and expensive! I didn't even carry the camera camera. My cousin's asked me what was wrong with me because I didn't carry it anymore. haha.

Thanks for the reply. :D I'll have to look! That's a good price for the E-M10! :)

4. edwardconde

edwardconde Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Nov 8, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    You are looking for another E-M5? :)

5. memzinla

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    For the millionth time yes. lol

6. zulfur666

zulfur666 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0

Jan 30, 2014
    I have a E-M1 for sale I just posted here. PM me if you are interested in buying it.

7. LexG213

LexG213 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Feb 4, 2013
    Seattle, WA
    Alex
    Killer price man ^ I was going to offer my E-M1 up but I'll probably be looking for at least $750-800 and I don't even have the box/manuals haha

8. memzinla

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oh gosh. I purchased the E-M5, and then got offered a silver E-M1 for a good price. I bought both, and now I'll probably end up trading one of the cameras for a lens or some lenses. haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.