1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Olympus E-M5 OEM Battery BLN-1 In Stock at B&H

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Amin Sabet, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    A lot of folks have been waiting for the availability of the Olympus BLN-1 battery. B&H now has it in stock for $49.95.

Direct link: <a href="http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/851724-REG/Olympus_V620053XU010_BLN_1_Rechargeable_Lithium_Ion_Battery.html/BI/1848/KBID/2491/kw/OLBLN1/DFF/d10-v2-t1-xOLBLN1" target="_blank">Olympus BLN-1 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (1220mAh)</a>

[Thanks Kyle/krugorg]

• Like Like x 4
  2. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    B&H gave me a call because my credit card was declined. The credit card I had used to place the order many, many moons ago had since expired! :rofl:

• Like Like x 2
  3. slothead

slothead Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 14, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    I had a request in for notification and never received any notice about their availability. I just ordered mine.

4. chuenmasiello

chuenmasiello Mu-43 Regular

Jun 29, 2012
    Boston
    me too !!!

5. Laurentiu Cristofor

Laurentiu Cristofor Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Adorama has an updated note about expecting delivery to their warehouse in a few days. Since they offer free shipping on this item, I ordered it from them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Laurentiu Cristofor

Mar 9, 2012
    Adorama shipped it today.

Looks like in the meantime B&H bumped the price by $10.04 to $59.99 and added free shipping. Interesting. Probably their stock is running out again.

7. slothead

slothead Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 14, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Interesting. I paid $49.99 for mine but added $5 for quicker shipping only because I am sick and tired of their "free shipping" claims that turn out to be an untrackable method that they send when they feel like it.

8. uberjuan

uberjuan New to Mu-43

May 7, 2011
    been waiting for this for awhile now thanks! held off on buying the aftermarket set due to the extra charger.

9. Laurentiu Cristofor

Mar 9, 2012
    Just received mine - got delivered pretty fast (east coast -> west coast): shipped Monday, delivered Thursday. Charging now... :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.