1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus E-M5 + 45 1.8 and 14-42 kit $1250

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jtalbot, Aug 13, 2012.

1. jtalbot

jtalbot New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 12, 2012
    Excellent condition used (1 month old) black E-M5 with Olympus 45 1.8 and Olympus 14-42 (kit) lens for sale. Truly an amazing camera/lens combo.

The Following items are included:
    Black E-M5 body w/ lens cap.
    Olympus 45 1.8 lens (approx. 2 1/2 weeks old) + Tiffen UV filter w/ original box.
    Olympus 14-42 I (Kit) lens
    Flash and camera strap are NOT included. I've taken this into account w/ price. Flash is approximately $50.00.

I can include an excellent and also new Sun Sniper (sunsniper.com) strap for an additional $45.00 totaling $1295.00.

Hate to part with this camera as I waited a long time to receive. However, due to personal reasons I have to let it go.

Shipping is free and can be shipped with in 1 business day once payments have been verified via PayPal.

USA shipping only.

Email for pictures.