• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus E-M1 SOLD, Olympus 12-50mm EZ, Olympus 14-54mm II, Olymput mmf2 adapter. Ships: US (OFFERS OK)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
User name: Chris Hurley

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus E-M1 (SOLD), Olympus 12-50mm EZ, Olympus 14-54mm II, Olymput mmf2 adapter

Prices: 290USD(SOLD), 125USD, 125USD, 75USD

Ships to: US

Description: I'm selling my used (SOLD)Olympus E-M1 (original) to sel (SOLD)l. I've got two other u43 bodies, a 43 body and a Fuji X body so I'm thinning the herd.

The "R" count on the diag reports around 6158 shots, so this has lots of life left in it.

The body works great having only minor rubs where some paint is off. It has a screen protector on the back since I've had it which has some scratches on it. I haven't tried to remove it. I am the second owner as far as I know.

Includes one Olympus battery and Charger, camera body, flash unit, strap, body cap. Looking for $300USD via paypal including shipping

I'm also offering the Olympus 12-50mm lens. I've enjoyed this lens including the neat Macro mode but I have several zooms covering this range and this is the one I probably use the least. Along with the E-M1, this is said to be splash resistant.

Lastly, I'm selling a fantastic Olympus 14-54mm II 2.8-3.5 four thirds lens with an mmf2 adapter (not pictured). I bought this to use with u43 and it works great but I have since landed a 12-60SWD so this is redundant. This is a relatively fast zoom that works well and feels great. I can sell it with or without adapter.

Shipping only to USA, payment via paypal. I'm open to offers if I'm a little off on any prices. I can't really think of anything I want to trade but you're welcome to ask. I'm trying to raise the funds to go for a 12-100/4.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge: 20USD but will combine

Handling time: 2 business days

References: ebay:dobermanamps

Additional comments: Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom