1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Olympus E-M1 Offers

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Roger.Cavanagh, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Roger.Cavanagh

Roger.Cavanagh Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 31, 2013
    London, UK
    Roger Cavanagh
    Got my E-M1 a couple of weeks ago, but haven't really done much with it apart from work through the menus and settings (nasty cough kept me in doors). I just want to post to remind new purchasers to take advantage of the Olympus offer, if they haven't done so. A little to my surprise, I have just received both the MMF3 and HLD7. It took about 2 weeks from me sending in the relevant documentation.

Coloured me pleased: that's a 350 quid value in Amazon UK prices.

Roger

2. dcisive

dcisive Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Lee
    Just sent my rebate for the EM1/12-40 f2.8 combo purchase in today. I know it takes 4-6 Weeks so not gonna worry about it for a while.

3. Y2K

Y2K Mu-43 Regular

Nov 19, 2012
    MA
    Yefim
    UPDATE: Never mind my question, it is posted right on Olympus page that rebates can be combined! Excellent. http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/lenses/m-zuiko-digital-ed-12-40mm-f2-8-pro.html

I just want to confirm - are rebate offers for US for an extra accessory (FL-300R flash or MMF-3 adapter) AND $200 off when purchased 12-40mm lens can be combined? I got all three (E-M1, flash, and lens) this Sunday and want to make sure both rebates are ok to compbine before I cut out UPCs and send them in. Did anyone confirm that they are both good and can be sent in together?

Thanks

4. Roger.Cavanagh

Roger.Cavanagh Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 31, 2013
    London, UK
    Roger Cavanagh
    http://special.olympus.eu/s/buy-OMD

Just received an email from Olympus saying that the offer has been extended. This was the link, which looks like it for EU only, but there are plenty of non-EU countries on the drop down list on the page.