• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-M1 Mk2, low shutter count, boxed w/flash, 2 batteries. Ships: UK

Buy/Sell feedback for Fuzzdog (0)

Fuzzdog

Mu-43 Regular
User name: Fuzzdog

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus E-M1 Mk2, low shutter count, boxed w/flash, 2 batteries

Prices: £600

Ships to: UK

Description: Making a few tough decisions due to having my income hit extremely hard by that lovely virus which is currently circulating, so time to bite the bullet and part with my lovely E-M1 Mk2 which I've not really even had the chance to use much as my world went into lockdown!

Very low shutter count of 5904 on the mechanical shutter, updated to latest firmware 3.4 with zero issues. Not perfect, but generally in very good condition aside from a tiny bit of wear to the black finish on the flash mount and a few light scratches to the plastic rear of the screen (pictured), screen itself is excellent with no marks as I always keep it folded in. Everything functioning perfectly with no usage issues at all.

Comes boxed with FL-LM3 flash, original charger, strap, two batteries (one Olympus, one Patona) and I'll throw in the Arca compatible L-bracket.

£600ono Can post using Royal Mail Tracked 24 for £10.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method: Royal Mail Tracked 24

Shipping charge: 10

Handling time: 1-2 days, slightly variable due to lockdown and the outside world currently swimming with a virus.

References:

Additional comments: Open to reasonable offers below asking price

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• EM12Front.jpg
    EM12Front.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 31
  • EM12Rear.jpg
    EM12Rear.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 33
  • EM12Box.jpg
    EM12Box.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 29
  • EM12shutter.jpg
    EM12shutter.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 31
  • EM12ScreenClosed.jpg
    EM12ScreenClosed.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 31
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom