• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus E-M1 ii w Extras, 12-100 f4 , 45mm f1.8, Panasonic 15mm 1.7 lenses. Ships: US

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
User name: Darin Berdinka

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus E-M1 ii w Extras, 12-100 f4 , 45mm f1.8, Panasonic 15mm 1.7 lenses

Prices: E-M1 ii $650
12-100 F4 $800
15mm F1.7 $300
45mm F1.8 $150

Ships to: US

Description: In late October 2018 I purchased a full kit of m43 gear with hopes of reviving a long dead interest in photography. But after about six months of use it's largely been neglected. Just not enough time for everything I'd like to be doing. The equipment is all in excellent shape. Well cared for, minimal if any signs of use and stored in a dust-free, smoke-free, pet-free environment. Would like to avoid dealing with Ebay, so I believe I've priced all this equipment at very competitive prices considering some of the accessories included. Accept paypal F&F or Venmo (or regular PP if you want to tack on their charges). Buyer pays minimal shipping fees.

$650 - E-M1 II with accessories. This includes all original equipment (battery, charger, box, flash, cords, documentation) plus an extra BLH-1 battery, Think Tank Digital Holster 10 v2.0 (just fits camera + 12-100) and a generic L-mount. All in excellent shape. Screen has had protective cover since day 1. Main lens was rarely removed. No scuffs or scratches. Shutter count of 5,678.

$800 - Olympus 12-100 F4. Includes a B+W 72 007 Clear MRC nano protective filter that's been on lens since day 1. Also includes Think Tank Lens Changer 15 v3.0 lens case. Excellent condition, no dust on lens. Slight scuffing on edge of zoom ring (see photos.)

$300 - Panasonic 15mm 1.7. Very lighty used, excellent condition. I painted a very small red line on focusing ring to assist with night focusing on stars.

$150 - Olympus 45mm 1.8. Again hardly used and in excellent shape. Includes the ridiculously expensive lens hood.

If you have any questions please message. Thank you.

Darin Berdinka

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method: USPS Priority or whatever the buyer requests

Shipping charge: Cost

Handling time: 48 hours

References:

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom