1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus E-620, 25mm pancake, & extras

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Linus, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    Olympus E-620, 14-42mm, 40-150m, 25mm pancake, & extras

Selling my beloved E-620 kit because I upgraded to an E-30 and have new Micro Four Thirds gear. All costs include shipping to the continental US and PayPal fees. I'll discount a little further if you're willing to pay via PayPal Gift/Personal Transfer, and I'll consider shipping abroad on a case-by-case basis - PM me.
    • Olympus E-620: In great shape - the only sign of use I see are the 'smudges' (see the front view below) where my fingers have worn the body down a little. Shutter count is 11,281 but I do a lot of bracketing for HDR-type shots. Overall, an excellent camera with a lot of life left in it. Includes charger, one Olympus BLS-1 and one aftermarket battery, 4GB compact flash card by Lexar, 2GB Olympus xD card, the original box, and all paperwork - the only thing it's missing is a neck strap. US $370 then $US $345 SOLD!
    • Olympus Zuiko Digital 25mm f/2.8 "pancake": My favorite lens on the E-620 - it's so small, it practically turns the camera into a point-and-shoot (with much better image quality). A surprisingly good optic given it's size (and price!). Includes a rubber lens hood and a clip-in lens cap (hard to find for 43mm threads) if you don't like the screw-in cap. US $185 then US $175 SOLD!
    • Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6: Great little lens that I haven't used much, especially since adding the 14-54mm Mk2. The hood and lens cap show minor signs of use, but the glass is flawless, having been protected by a Tiffen filter (included). Didn't have its own box, but I'll include all of the paperwork. US $85 SOLD!
    • Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 (Mk2): Another great lens, even a tad sharper than my 14-42mm. As with that lens, minor signs of use on the hood and lens cap, but flawless glass protected by a Tiffen filter (included). Included in the original box with all of the paperwork. US $85 SOLD!
    I also have some miscellaneous accessories that I won't be needing. Buy something above and I'll throw in any of the following for free:
    • 58mm Tiffen 812 warming filter - removes blue color casts and adds warmth to skin tones
    • 58mm Tiffen circular polarizing filter - deepens blue skies and reduces glare/reflections
    • Tiffen 58mm filter pouch - room for at least four filters (might fit slightly larger than 58mm)
    • Opteka Wrist Grip Strap - similar to Olympus AS-GS3 in that it's designed to provide a more secure right-hand grip on the camera, but it attaches to the right neck strap lug and the tripod mount
    I have good feedback here, on FourThirdsPhoto.com (also as 'Linus'), and on eBay (as 'LinusP'). All items will be carefully packaged and shipped out promptly.

Photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    14-42mm and 40-150mm sold.

3. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    Prices reduced!

4. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    25mm pancake sold. The E-620 and extras are all that's left!

5. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    Oh, what the heck...I'll let the E-620 and all extras go for $345. PM me!

6. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    All sold - thanks for all of the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.