1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-620, 25mm pancake, & extras

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Linus, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    Olympus E-620, 14-42mm, 40-150m, 25mm pancake, & extras

Selling my beloved E-620 kit because I upgraded to an E-30 and have new Micro Four Thirds gear. All costs include shipping to the continental US and PayPal fees. I'll discount a little further if you're willing to pay via PayPal Gift/Personal Transfer, and I'll consider shipping abroad on a case-by-case basis - PM me.
    • Olympus E-620: In great shape - the only sign of use I see are the 'smudges' (see the front view below) where my fingers have worn the body down a little. Shutter count is 11,281 but I do a lot of bracketing for HDR-type shots. Overall, an excellent camera with a lot of life left in it. Includes charger, one Olympus BLS-1 and one aftermarket battery, 4GB compact flash card by Lexar, 2GB Olympus xD card, the original box, and all paperwork - the only thing it's missing is a neck strap. US $370 then $US $345 SOLD!
    • Olympus Zuiko Digital 25mm f/2.8 "pancake": My favorite lens on the E-620 - it's so small, it practically turns the camera into a point-and-shoot (with much better image quality). A surprisingly good optic given it's size (and price!). Includes a rubber lens hood and a clip-in lens cap (hard to find for 43mm threads) if you don't like the screw-in cap. US $185 then US $175 SOLD!
    • Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6: Great little lens that I haven't used much, especially since adding the 14-54mm Mk2. The hood and lens cap show minor signs of use, but the glass is flawless, having been protected by a Tiffen filter (included). Didn't have its own box, but I'll include all of the paperwork. US $85 SOLD!
    • Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 (Mk2): Another great lens, even a tad sharper than my 14-42mm. As with that lens, minor signs of use on the hood and lens cap, but flawless glass protected by a Tiffen filter (included). Included in the original box with all of the paperwork. US $85 SOLD!
    I also have some miscellaneous accessories that I won't be needing. Buy something above and I'll throw in any of the following for free:
    • 58mm Tiffen 812 warming filter - removes blue color casts and adds warmth to skin tones
    • 58mm Tiffen circular polarizing filter - deepens blue skies and reduces glare/reflections
    • Tiffen 58mm filter pouch - room for at least four filters (might fit slightly larger than 58mm)
    • Opteka Wrist Grip Strap - similar to Olympus AS-GS3 in that it's designed to provide a more secure right-hand grip on the camera, but it attaches to the right neck strap lug and the tripod mount
    I have good feedback here, on FourThirdsPhoto.com (also as 'Linus'), and on eBay (as 'LinusP'). All items will be carefully packaged and shipped out promptly.

Photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    14-42mm and 40-150mm sold.

3. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    Prices reduced!

4. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    25mm pancake sold. The E-620 and extras are all that's left!

5. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    Oh, what the heck...I'll let the E-620 and all extras go for $345. PM me!

6. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    All sold - thanks for all of the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.