1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus E-1 Body with HLD-2 Battery grip, 3x batteries, and leather strap

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mclarenf3, Feb 10, 2012.

1. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
  2. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Neat. I use to want a ProSLR that i could use my Rokkor glass on , but last year i picked up a Panasonic G1 as my 1st DSLR, although this looks more professional for the few Photo shoots i do, i think it wouldn't be a step up for me.. My friend does have and use an E500 with a bunch of 4/3 lenses, i wonder if this might be an upgrade for him..
    Can you tell me what the "A custom Focusing screen is also installed" is ? im just curious if its a split prism screen.

3. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    The E-1 would be an upgrade from the E-500, maybe not in MP, but definitely in build quality. Many people rave about the DR in the E-1 also.

The custom focusing screen is I *think* the FS-2 that's installed, but because I wasn't absolutely sure (I didn't have it installed) I felt it would be safer to just keep it generic. It's not a split prism screen, but has the grid layout throughout it.

Looks like I've got my first bid, so this is going to sell for atleast $0.01 now. ;)