1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Olympus DR-40 Decor Rings

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by SCT, Oct 19, 2011.

1. SCT

SCT Mu-43 Regular

Mar 8, 2011
    Landover, MD, USA
    Anyone know where I can find them cheaper? The only kinds of prices I'm finding are $20 and up. I can't find any generic ones. Even legit genuine ones, I don't think they're worth $20.... it's a piece of plastic ring with a single white mark.

I may just paint the one I have but I would like to have multiples of different colors... depending on how I feel certain days :) 

I have only seen the rings come in three colors; silver, black and white. I'm wanting one in red, blue, gold, and possibly others.

Just all for fun. Like I don't spend enough money on buying legacy lenses that I may not use often enough to justify the reason I bought them for. Eh, I'm a lens collector perhaps, getting there.

2. LowriderS10

LowriderS10 Monkey with a camera.

May 19, 2013
    Canada
    I'm going to bump this...I'm going to pick up a 45 1.8 in black, but would like to change the ring...I can't seem to find the DR-40 in Korea or even on B&H...ideas? Alternatives?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.