Olympus cashback UK/Europe May 2016

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by keith1200rs, May 4, 2016.

1. keith1200rs

keith1200rs Mu-43 Regular

Nov 8, 2011
    North Yorkshire
  2. pdk42

pdk42 One of the "Eh?" team

Jan 11, 2013
    Leamington Spa, UK
    Hmmm - the 9-18 is £360 on Amazon (genuine UK stock) and with £100 cashback it makes it £260 net. I've had the 9-18 twice before (yes really) and have twice sold it in favour of the Panasonic 7-14. I like the P7-14, but the flare is sometimes bothersome and you can't argue with the 9-18's size and performance. OTOH, 7mm vs 9mm is significant so I don't see me ditching the Panasonic but at £260 having both isn't so much of a pain to bear! Oh I dunno - GAS at its best. Will it make me take better photographs? ... I doubt it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. dweller

dweller Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 14, 2012
    London, UK
    I notice an anomaly.
    On the Olympus page it mentions £100 cashback for 9-18mm
    but on the amazon.co.uk it mentions only £75 cashback from Olympus
    mmmmm

4. Before the promotion started Amazon were selling the lens for £340, and now it's up to £360. A bit sneaky really!

5. PeeBee

PeeBee Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Sep 17, 2012
    UK
    Yup, I wanted to get the 9-18mm during last year's summer promotion but I left it too late and missed out, so I've snapped one up nice and early this time around. It's gonna be a birthday present from the other half. I'm allowed to test it now, though I don't get to call it mine for a couple of months. I get my grubby claws into it just in time for my summer travels.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.