Olympus Cameras Firmware Update Link!

GaryInOz

Mu-43 Regular
Just an observation that may be useful when doing camera updates.

I loaded the software and ran it to update my new EPL-1.

The software appeared to load down a file to my PC which was about 90Meg :eek: in size, so those with slower Internet connection, note that this could take some time

Further to this, I re-ran today to update my new 40-150 (which was on an old level). The Updater did not load down anything, and the update only took about 30 seconds (this leads me to suspect that the 90meg still sites on my PC, and maybe also contains the latest firmwares for all lenses as well perhaps?)

Anyone noticed similar behaviour?

elandel

Mu-43 All-Pro
Just an observation that may be useful when doing camera updates.

I loaded the software and ran it to update my new EPL-1.

The software appeared to load down a file to my PC which was about 90Meg :eek: in size, so those with slower Internet connection, note that this could take some time

Further to this, I re-ran today to update my new 40-150 (which was on an old level). The Updater did not load down anything, and the update only took about 30 seconds (this leads me to suspect that the 90meg still sites on my PC, and maybe also contains the latest firmwares for all lenses as well perhaps?)

Anyone noticed similar behaviour?
I updated my Epl-1 and also a file was downloaded to my computer.

Can you tell me how to update 40-150 firmware, that I also have with MMF-2?

Thanks

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom