• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus Black EP5 Low Shutter | Location: USA | Ships: ConUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

stripedrex

Do or do not. There is no try.
Real Name
Alex
Olympus Black EP5 Presidential Edition | Location: USA | Ships: ConUS

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus Black EP5 Low Shutter

Prices
$495 obo

Ships to
ConUS

Description
Like new Black Olympus E-P5 (refurb with about 50 days left on warranty). Low shutter count 2239 and it has a screen protector (scratch free screen). Some example shots below during a keynote with Bill Clinton (scroll down some shots with Olympus 75mm and Panasonic 35-100 rest are with a Sony RX100 apologies):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ageslani/sets/72157642416769755/

Comes with:
- Screen protector (installed)
- Battery Charger
- OEM Battery
- Strap (never used)
- Sync Cable
- Original Clips (I like to remove these, pictured below)
- Original Manual and CD

Click below to enlarge:

View attachment 351582

View attachment 351583

View attachment 351584

View attachment 351585

View attachment 351586

View attachment 351587

View attachment 351588

View attachment 351589

View attachment 351590

Pix taken with this camera:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority from 11787

Shipping charge
Free Shipping

Handling time
1 Business Day

References
Ebay: stripedrex

Additional comments
-

Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

stripedrex

Real Name
Alex
Bump for an E-P5 that's had the privilege of taking pictures of President Bill Clinton! =)

stripedrex

Real Name
Alex
With included shipping this should now be the lowest price e-p5 on here. Mega reduction presidential e-p5 bump!

How much is the Olympus E-P5 camera now?
Are there any cracks, scratches, dents, buff or scuff marks, defects, imperfections, LCD dead pixels, or any other problems with the camera?
On a scale of a 1 to a 10 where 10 is brand new and in perfect condition how would you rate the Olympus camera?
If I pay for it now with PayPal how much is it to ship to Great Neck, New York with a delivery date of no late than Noon time Friday, April 11, 2014?
Thank You.
Jonathan

- - - Updated - - -

I see that you located in Long Island.
Can I pick it up and pay you in cash to reduce the price?
Thank You.
Jonathan

stripedrex

Real Name
Alex
No cracks on the body, no scratches on the screen (put a screen protector on as soon as i got it and it came scratch free), no dents, no defects, imprefections or dead pixels. Camera takes great pix and video and from a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give this a 10 being pretty much brand new even though I snapped a few thousand clicks. I live in Smithtown and as stated on the listing shipping priority is free and I can get it in the mail tomorrow priority you'll have it by Thursday. Price is currently $495. If you come to me I'd reduce the price $15. I probably about 25 minutes east of you, you may just want me to ship =).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom