1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus Black E-P2 Body Only (Mint) Worldwide Ship $300 OBO

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    I've been acquiring way too many camera bodies lately and need to slim them down! I had intended to hold out for either an e-pm1 or e-pl3, but caved on an ebay sale of the E-p2 with VF2 and 17mm lens in June. Since then I've picked up a G1 (from another forum member), and just received a G3. Ultimately having the G3 will keep me occupied until it can be paired with one of the new Oly cameras.

Anyway, I bought the bundle on ebay from someone who barely used it - he didn't reset the camera when he sent it, files were numbered around #150, and it shows no wear at all - I've myself only got the camera upto just over 200 shots (based on the same file numbers, which I didn't think to reset). It is about as close to new as you'll get. I've got the original box and everything that goes with it of course.

I'm asking for $300 - that includes insured shipping via USPS priority mail and paypal fees covered (I never sell as private transfer, much prefer to have both myself and the buyer covered through paypal). The camera is of course guaranteed to arrive as described, and is being shipped fully insured against damage. Along with feedback here on the forum, I also have plenty of feedback at pentaxforums.com and ebay under the same username.

For international buyers please add $30 to the listed price. Due to the extra time and cost of international shipping, the $330 asking price is firm. This includes paypal fees and USPS Express mail. I will mark the package as a gift with the full value listed for insurance purposes, no exceptions!

~paul.

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump, reasonable offers will be considered!

3. pharaviel

pharaviel Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Jun 20, 2011
    Reggio Emilia, Italy
    Daniele Frizzi
    I'm saving some money, if it's still here in a month or two she'll be mine =)
    Can I have a couple of images if it's not too hassle?

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Thanks for the few PMs I have received so far - the camera is potentially sold to a co-worker, however it may become available in a day or two. I will update the thread with the outcome, in the meantime please send any questions or offers you might have!

Since I haven't had time to take any photos, here is a link to the ebay auction with photos of the camera that I originally purchased the camera from. (note the 17mm and VF-2 viewfinder pictured in the auction are NOT included in this sale!). The camera is still as shown, I have taken only about 100 photos with the camera and it works great.

Olympus E-P2 camera body

5. Pasukun

Pasukun Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Aug 2, 2011
    PM Sent! Crossing my fingers. LOL!

6. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Decided to hold onto the e-p2 for awhile, thanks for everyone's interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.