Olympus Australia/New Zealand Promotion: OM-D E-M1 Bonus Samsonite Cabin Bag Promotion

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by sonicxpx, Feb 26, 2014.

1. sonicxpx

sonicxpx Mu-43 Regular

Jan 25, 2013
    HCMC, Vietnam
    Linh Vo

I asked my friend to buy me the new OM-D E-M1 from CameraPro for AU$1295 (# US$1165) last week without any promotion. Today I just see the promotion on their website, so I have to ask her again to get the Samsonite B'Lite Fresh Cabin Bag (AU$269 RRP) for me. IMO, it's the lowest price for the brandnew OM-D E-M1 on earth. Check this out if you want to purchase EM1 from Oz http://www.camerapro.com.au/olympus...orless-camera-body-only-australian-stock.html

P/s: my friend will claim 10% GST Return when she brings it to Vietnam for me, the price will be # US$1060. So happy to get it :thumbup:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jon Li

Jon Li Mu-43 Regular

Jan 15, 2014
    Jakarta - Indonesia
    Good lead , thanks for the post . I am getting one thru my nice who is placing the order tonite n bring the camera next month , it's a too good an offer to miss as I was contemplating buying an OMD E-M10 before seeing this fantastic offer .
  3. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia

If you guys get someone to buy the camera and take out of the country, you will also be eligible for GST credit (10%) when you are leaving the country. There are some conditions you must meet. As I can remember, The claim need to be submitted at the airport when you get past the passport check-in. At the time of check-in the goods must not exceed 60 days of the date of purchase.

The credits will be reimburse to the nominated account or address. Please have a read here http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page4461.asp

Good luck.
  4. Ross the fiddler

Ross the fiddler Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 20, 2012
    Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
    For myself, I like Cambuy for good prices & service (in Sydney). I've been buying a few things (lenses, grips etc., after I had already bought the E-M5 somewhere else) through them & am very pleased with them.
  5. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 25, 2012
    while free stuff is great, I sort wish they had something more relevant to photography than backpacks/suitcases. The promotion they had before this was free headphones with EM5 purchase. When I purchase my EM5, I got a free body cap lens, leather strap, weather resistant camera wrap... which I felt is more relevant to the gear and photography