Olympus America Has the E-M1 III and E-M1 X on Sale

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
That makes the EM1X almost affordable, especially since the new one costs $300 less the the refurbished one. Put that O100-400 zoom on it and no bird is safe. Also, $999 usd for a new em5 iii.

Last edited:

ac12

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
If I knew I would be shooting sports for another 5 years, the EM1X would be awfully temping.
But I my age, I'm slowing down my shooting.
Plus the EM1X is as heavy as my dSLR that I migrated mostly away from, to get a lighter kit.

RichardC

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Richard
If I knew I would be shooting sports for another 5 years, the EM1X would be awfully temping.
But I my age, I'm slowing down my shooting.
Plus the EM1X is as heavy as my dSLR that I migrated mostly away from, to get a lighter kit.
They could always bury you with it (and a universal power adapter in case heaven isn't 110v).

Real Name
Walter
Those are excellent prices. The $1,399 new is only $100 more than a refurbed EM1 III on outlet sale. If I didn't already have one, I'd jump on it. I don't want the X, so that doesn't matter to me. I can soldier on with the III.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom