• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus 9mm f8.0 Fisheye Body Cap Lens BCL-0980 and HLD-6| Location: TO Canada

Buy/Sell feedback for aenation (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aenation

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
Want to Buy
Olympus 9mm f8.0 Fisheye Body Cap Lens BCL-0980 and HLD-6

Description
Looking for Olympus 9mm f8.0 Fisheye Body Cap Lens BCL-0980, and HLD-6, will consider seller out of the country if the price is right.

Please kindly PM me if you have one. PM should including condition of the item(s), your location, and price(paypal fee inclusive).

i would prefer to deal with seller within Canada(to avoid cross-boarder customs issues/fees/delay etc)...but will also consider other potential sellers if the price is right.

Thank you very much!

Offering
-

References
-

Acknowledgment
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom