1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus 9-18 | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by bigal1000, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigal1000

bigal1000 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 10, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Want to Buy
    Olympus 9-18

Description
    Want an Olympus 9-18 MFT lens in ex. condition USA only,thanks.

Offering
    -

References
    Ebay id: arb1948

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. okcal

okcal New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Sep 14, 2014
    Hello,
    I have a M.Zuiko 9-18 lens for sale, it comes with a B+W (made in Germany) 52mm UV filter and a Hoya 52mm Cir-polarizer filter.
    I bought the lens used this summer, used it once or twice. It has a small cosmetic crack on a narrow decorative ring near the mounting end.
    I can send you a picture if you send me your email address. I want $450 for the lens and filters, postage paid by me.
    I bought a new E M10 with a 14-42 EZ lens (pancake) and removable grip and a 14-150 lens this summer plus some filters and an Olympus 9mm fish eye lens.
    I thought that I was going to really get into photography this year but discovered that it was wishful thinking and I am going to sell everything.
    Sincerely,
    Cal Moser, okcal@yahoo.com

3. bigal1000

bigal1000 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 10, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ill have to pass on the cracked lens,thanks anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking !

4. hoyarnold

hoyarnold Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Jul 1, 2013
    alaska
    arnold
    I can let go of my lens for 420 paypal & shipping included. i'll even include a fotga variable nd filter. lens is in pristine condition. thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.