1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 9-18 and Panasonic 100-300mm | Location: UK | Ships: UK, EU

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by sam_m, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam_m

sam_m Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus 9-18 and Panasonic 100-300mm
    </br>Prices</br> Panasonic 100-300mm £SOLD
    Olympus 9 -18mm £350
    </br>Location</br> UK
    </br>Ships to</br> UK, EU
    </br>Description</br> For sale is my Olympus 9-18mm and Panasonic 100-300mm.

Both boxed in fantastic condition, Panasonic is 6 months old with receipt from WEX Photographic so still under warranty. The 100-300mm is an amazing telephoto lens but reason for selling is Im not using as much as I expected too and its not as compact as a 40-150 which im using more.

The 9-18mm is going because I have a 7-14mm and have adapted a hood to take filters so its not required, but again a fantastic lens.

Prices include delivery
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal check
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> Special Delivery
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Free Shipping
    </br>Handling time</br> Will be next day if after 4pm in the week. Otherwise same day shipping
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.