1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 75mm f1.8 | Location: Canada | Ships: Canada/US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by trandg, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trandg

trandg Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 24, 2012
    Toronto
    David
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus 75mm f1.8
    </br>Prices</br> $825
    </br>Location</br> Canada
    </br>Ships to</br> Canada/US
    </br>Description</br> Selling a 10/10 condition Olympus 75mm f1.8 lens.

Bought it brand new at Henry's in Toronto a few months back for $1015 taxes in. Still have the receipt, box and everything that came inside. I'm selling it because I want to grab the black model and hoping to save you the tax at the same time.

Less than 1000 photos have been taken on this lens. It's a gem and if I don't get the price for it I'm not too fussed because its a solid lens.

Shipping will vary depending on location - would be easier to find someone local to Toronto, but I'm open minded.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> Canada Post, Purolator
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> ebay username: is01davidt
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. trandg

trandg Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 24, 2012
    Toronto
    David