Amazon, bh, adorama, bestbuy@ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ico

New to Mu-43
Thanks to mpg01 for the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dealmtl

Mu-43 Regular
If you are using Amazon, try clicking on "Estimate your shipping and tax" after adding them into your cart. (The prices shown in the cart do not reflect the discount.)

tg9413

Mu-43 Regular
make sure both item are ship and sold by amazon. Amazon won't apply any discount if any one of them is not.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
I bought my third copy of this lens today. First one I traded in order to go from silver to black. Made the mistake of selling the black one. This price drop definitely softened the blow of having to buy it back again. Came to a bit over $850 with tax buying from my local camera dealer whom I try to support with at least half of my purchases.

aloysius

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
My real name is unreal
After paying list prices to get cameras and lenses I needed (wanted) right away, I've been waiting for price drops and sales for additional lenses. Hooray! My sale-priced 75mm lens is on the way from B&H.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom