• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus 75mm f/.18 lens, Olympus E-5 body and lenses | Location: USA-CO | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for meltedspoonphotography (0)

meltedspoonphotography

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Mollie
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus 75mm f/.18 lens, Olympus E-5 body and lenses

Prices
Olympus 75mm f/1.8 lens with OEM hood (sliver) $650.00 OBO (price drop to $600 as of 10/8/14)

Olympus E-5 body with box, original accessories, mack cam warranty, two batteries, two chargers, David Busch E-5 book $850 OBO (SOLD)

Olympus 14-35mm f/2.0 four thirds lens with hood, caps, box, case $1500.00 OBO

Olympus 50mm f/2.0 macro lens for four thirds- with hood, caps, case, box $250 OBO

Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 four thirds lens (with box, case, caps, hood) $350.00 OBO (SOLD)

Olympus 25mm f/2.8 pancake lens (includes caps, box) $100.00 OBO (SOLD)

Olympus 18-180 mm f/3.5-6.3 mm four thirds lens with box, hood, caps $150 OBO

Sigma 30mm f/1.4 four thirds lens with box, case, caps, hood $250.00 OBO

Ships to
Worldwide (depending on buyer)

Description
I'm selling off some of my gear that I no longer use. All of it is in excellent to like new condition, has been well taken care of by a professional photographer, and stored in a dry place. I am willing to accept reasonable offers on gear, and paypal fees and shipping will be discussed depending on the offer. I am willing to do package discounts. Details below:

Olympus 75mm f/1.8 lens with OEM hood (sliver) $600.00 OBO
I purchased this lens used from KEH almost exactly one year ago. It comes with the font and back caps and OEM hood. There is no box for the lens, but I have the box for the lens hood. It was graded as like new condition when I purchased it. It has unfortunately made it out of my bag only a few times, so the condition remains the same. The length of the lens is just too long for what I do, and I've found that the 42.5 lens fits me much better. If I could afford to keep this lens around, I would but I just can't justify the cost.
Edit: After MANY emails regarding this lens I'd like to give some clarification. This is the SILVER lens, so please don't email asking if it is the silver or black version because after posting pictures of the lens and stating that it is the silver lens, my answer on email will not change what i've stated in this ad. Also- I'm fully aware there are sometimes a refurb available on Olympus's website for $559.00. Let me explain my pricing- That refurb (if you can get one) is still taxed, and in some places like California the tax rate is nearly 9%, so you're nearly $600 out of the door from Olympus. Also, my price includes the $80.00 lens hood that is a genuine Olympus hood and not the JCC one that you can get third party. After looking at sales from KEH, B&H Photo, Adorama and recent ebay sales, I believe my lens is priced on the low end of what they sell for used. I realize that stating this information in my ad my seem rude, however I've answered quite a few emails lately and the questions and statements all seem to be the same. If you're interested in this lens and have a reasonable offer, I'd love to answer you're email. If not- please don't be offended if I don't respond, as it's just not worth my time or yours to have a back and forth conversation that will ultimately go nowhere. Thank you in advance for your understanding!

Olympus E-5 body with box, original accessories, mack cam warranty, two batteries, two chargers, David Busch E-5 book $850 OBO
Purchase new from Adorama 11/28/11 and has 14,349 shots on the shutter. Comes with the remaining of a 3 year warranty from Mack Cam, and all of the above. The camera is in pristine condition, with a few paint wear marks where the camera sits at the bottom (but nothing really noticeable). I was using this for my portrait work until I purchased the Em1. This is a really nice camera and takes beautiful pictures however after purchasing my second Em1 as a back up this one is no longer needed.

Olympus 14-35mm f/2.0 four thirds lens with hood, caps, box, case $1500.00 OBO
This is one of my favorite lenses. It's solid and takes excellent pictures. It's in like new condition and the glass is clean. I used it a lot on my EM1 and my E-5. I purchased the 12-40 m43 lens and I am finding this one isn't getting as much use as it should. I'm selling it only to finance the new 40-150mm pro lens. This lens was purchased in 2011 I believe. You won't be disappointed with this piece of glass!

The other lenses below are all lightly used, or only used once or twice:
Olympus 50mm f/2.0 macro lens for four thirds- with hood, caps, case, box $250 OBO

Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 four thirds lens (with box, case, caps, hood) $350.00 OBO (SOLD)

Olympus 25mm f/2.8 pancake lens (includes caps, box) used twice $100.00 OBO (SOLD)

Olympus 18-180 mm f/3.5-6.3 mm four thirds lens with box, hood, caps (this is a refurb model, and used once) $150 OBO

Sigma 30mm f/1.4 four thirds lens with box, case, caps, hood $250.00 OBO

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method
USPS Priority with insurance, Fed Ex

Shipping charge
depending on zip code

Handling time
after payment is received and clears bank account

References
ebay: monkeymoo2u

Additional comments
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• 75mm_2.jpg
    75mm_2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 221
  • E5_2.jpg
    E5_2.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 187
  • E5_6.jpg
    E5_6.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 190
  • E5_4.jpg
    E5_4.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 1435mm_1.jpg
    1435mm_1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 198
  • 50mm_3.jpg
    50mm_3.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 189
  • 1454mm_1.jpg
    1454mm_1.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 183
  • 25mm_1.jpg
    25mm_1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 202
  • 18180mm_1.jpg
    18180mm_1.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 192
  • sigma30_1.jpg
    sigma30_1.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 181

meltedspoonphotography

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Mollie
Olympus 18-180mm lens and 50mm macro now sold.

All that's left is the 14-35mm and the Sigma 30mm. Any reasonable offers accepted!

Latest threads

Top Bottom