1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Olympus 75mm Black "Demo" for $669.99 at ********** on Ebay

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Amin Sabet, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    This makes me REALLY mad that I missed the refurbed 75mm a couple months back for $560. I refuse to buy it until it reaches that price again.

Setting unrealistic goals is a great way to cure GAS. :2thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  2. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    That's funny, I said the same thing about a vf4 priced at $150 today. I want a refurb from the Oly outlet for $79. What are the odds?

3. budeny

budeny Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 4, 2014
    Boulder, CO
    If you see VF4 for $150 then jump on it - it's totally worth it.

4. Halaking

Halaking Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 17, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Morris
    I was there @ Olympus site when the VF4 was selling at $99 and it was in-stock, I didn't get it because I only had EM5 at the time, just let other EP5/EPL5/EPM2 owners to get it.

Members post some good deals they found, it's good share information for everyone, I hate people who buy large numbers and resell, take advantage from other members,

• Like Like x 1
  5. demiro

Nov 7, 2010
  6. budeny

budeny Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 4, 2014
    Boulder, CO
  7. demiro

Nov 7, 2010
    Yep, you have to be a member to see the For Sale stuff. Sorry; I forgot about that.

No one stepped up so I bought the darn thing. Thanks a lot!

8. monowav

monowav Mu-43 Regular

Nov 2, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Jake
    I got one too. They still have the silver available at that price.