• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 75-300mm II, 9-18mm, FL-300R Flash, Panasonic 20mm, and more! | Location: CA | Ships: CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

blschaefer1

New to Mu-43
Olympus 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II Lens. -SOLD-

Includes Olympus LH-61E Hood.

Excellent, like new condition. Literally used on one outing. Olympus USA model, includes original retail box and packaging, front and rear caps, manuals, etc. as supplied new by Olympus.

$450.00. Price includes PayPal fees and FedEx shipping to CONUS addresses.

Olympus 9-18mm M.Zuiko f/4.0-5.6 Lens + Extras. SOLD

Excellent condition. Olympus USA model, includes original retail box and packaging, front and rear caps, manuals, etc. as supplied new by Olympus.

Includes Olympus LH-55B Hood.

Bonus - Includes B+W 52mm 25% Graduated Filter AND B+W 52mm circular polarizer !!

$475.00. Price includes PayPal fees and FedEx shipping to CONUS addresses.

Olympus FL-300R Flash SOLD

Excellent, like new condition. Olympus USA model, includes original retail box and packaging, manuals, etc. as supplied new by Olympus.

$80.00. Price includes PayPal fees and FedEx shipping to CONUS addresses.

Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 Lens. Version 1. - SOLD -

Excellent condition. Panasonic USA model, includes original retail box and packaging, front and rear caps, manuals, etc. as supplied new by Panasonic.

$260.00. Price includes PayPal fees and FedEx shipping to CONUS addresses.

Handling time
Shipped next business day

References
feedback here, and also 100% positive on FM forum (31 transactions) under same username

Additional comments
Not open to trade offers
Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

MAubrey

Photographer
Real Name
Mike Aubrey
If I hadn't just bought a couple lenses, I'd be all over the 75-300mm...so I'll at least give you a bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom