• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for ariel777 (0)

ariel777

Mu-43 Rookie
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II

Prices
$450.00

Ships to
CONUS

Description
The version II, for some reason, has slipped under the radar as to its use for wildlife. The image below (captured with the OMD EM-5) certainly demonstrates its virtues. I am selling since I am no longer using the Mu 4/3 system. The lens has rarely been used (and only from my kitchen window-never having experienced the outdoors) and is in mint condition, LNIB. An in-person transaction in the greater LA area (Encino to be specific) is preferable, although as noted above, I will ship CONUS, UPS insured, via Paypal. Thank you for your consideration.

9117252409_c1565c1046_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P6230154.jpg by olivertolliver, on Flickr

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
Shipping method
UPS, insured

Shipping charge
UPS charge

Handling time
1 day

References
Fred Miranda (FM), Nikon Cafe

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom