• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 60mm Macro. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for PGW (6)

PGW

Mu-43 Rookie
Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus 60mm Macro

Prices: G9: $850 SOLD (made offer)
8-18: $800 $775 SOLD (made offer)
60mm: $400 $375 - didn't sell, will list on eBay
12-35: $350-SOLD (made offer)
12mm: $700 $650 SOLD (made offer)

Ships to: US

Description: Selling about half of my M43 collection. In the process of starting my own business so I could use some extra cash and my travel/photo time will be limited for a while. May switch lens lineups or switch to full frame down the line.

G9: Bought in 2019. Lightly used. Only 473 mechanical shutter activations. Some light wear marks and a bit of discoloration on the HDMI door-haven't really tried too hard to clean it. Have not had any issues with camera operations. Comes with standard battery, charger, and the proprietary USB cable. I do not have the micro-USB cable that came with it for the charger, I can throw one in, but probably everybody has tons of these cables lying around. Comes with standard and extended eye cup.

8-18: Bought in 2019. In excellent condition. Also comes with a 67mm B+W MRC nano polarizer ($80 msrp or so).

60mm macro: Also bought in 2019 and only used a few times. Also in excellent condition. Comes with a Vello third party lens hood.

12-35mm V1: My very first lens ever, bought in 2014. Fine optically but has some wear marks on the barrel from extensive use.

12mm: Bought in 2018 from this forum. In excellent condition. Comes with a variable ND filter (I have never used it but I bought it with the lens), and a Haida 62mm clear night filter ($60 msrp or so).

Prices are negotiable and include paypal and shipping fees.

***Have a lot more pictures but impractical to post them all here, please PM me if you want to see more pictures.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: Will ship USPS flat rate

Shipping charge: Included in price

Handling time: Will ship within a few days of payment

References: eBay username: pgwillms 100% feedback

Additional comments: Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• P1147066.jpg
    P1147066.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 108
  • P1147045.jpg
    P1147045.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 95
  • P1147025.jpg
    P1147025.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 95
  • P1147034.jpg
    P1147034.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 100
  • P1147054.jpg
    P1147054.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

PGW

Mu-43 Rookie
I'm interested in your 12-35 2.8.
Where are you located at in Texas?
I'm in Garland just north of Dallas.

Hi! I am in Corpus, so pretty far from you. Have had one PM earlier on the 12-35, I will give you the next shot on it if it doesn't go through.

PGW

Mu-43 Rookie
Everything sold but the Olympus 60mm. If it does not sell by the end of Saturday (June 26) I will list it on eBay sometime Sunday. Price for the 60mm is $375 firm, I can't go any lower than that.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom