Showcase Olympus 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 ZD 4/3 (non SWD)

First time trying the Pro Capture H with this lens. Really handy feature that I'm glad to know works. I wish the Pro Capture L was unlocked for 4/3 lenses.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

@emorgan451 Eli, the FTs lenses are far to slow to focus other than the first frame, so not possible.

Lovely shots.
Thanks John. I know it's pretty slow. I just wish sometimes there was a way to get the fps higher in continuous focus (since it tops out ~5 with e shutter). Maybe between focus frames capture a few shots locked at last focus frame before the next one. It could be useful in some subjects, but utterly useless if something is moving into or away from the last focal plane.

Real Name
John ...
Thanks John. I know it's pretty slow. I just wish sometimes there was a way to get the fps higher in continuous focus (since it tops out ~5 with e shutter). Maybe between focus frames capture a few shots locked at last focus frame before the next one. It could be useful in some subjects, but utterly useless if something is moving into or away from the last focal plane.
You definitely need a 12-100 lens, mate ... :rofl: .

Toddster

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Todd Cleaver

previz

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Peter
Through the kitchen window

Toddster

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Todd Cleaver
Can someone with this lens give me the part number for the lens hood? I have a nice copy of the lens but no hood.

Sorry about asking in a showcase thread but I know that if I ask elsewhere I'll get responses for the SWD version.

Real Name
John ...
Can someone with this lens give me the part number for the lens hood? I have a nice copy of the lens but no hood.

Sorry about asking in a showcase thread but I know that if I ask elsewhere I'll get responses for the SWD version.
Todd, it's an Olympus LH-70B.

JJC might have an equivalent, but I don't know.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom