COMPLETED Olympus 50-200 2.8/3.5 | Location: Tucson | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jeffryscott, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffryscott

jeffryscott Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jul 2, 2010
    Arizona
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling Olympus 50-200 2.8/3.5 Prices $325 Location Tucson Ships to CONUS Description Very clean with pristine glass Olympus Zuiko 50-200 4/3 mount lens. Requires an adapter to be used on micro 43. With the MMF-3 (not included) on my EM-1 (also not included) this lens does a remarkably good job of tracking people, but for smaller objects (birds in my case) it struggles in C-AF (as all m43 does). I am only selling because I want the SWD version for the slightly faster AF and the MF override the SWD motors allow. This is my fourth copy of the lens (first three were with E1's and E3's) and it truly is a first rate optic. With the MMF-3 and EM-1 it provides a great, relatively compact, weatherproof system and AF speed is better than the original E1 (and I shot NCAA basketball, AAA baseball and other high level action packed sports with that combo when I was still a newspaper photographer and the company supplied me with a Nikon D1 (the Oly was better IMO). Example photos taken with this lens can be found in the birds subform and in my 50-200 alt lens thread. Price is $360 which includes paypal and USPS priority mail in CONUS. Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method USPS Priority, CONUS Shipping charge included in asking prices Handling time 1 day References here, FM, eBay with same username Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. jeffryscott

jeffryscott Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jul 2, 2010
    Arizona
    How about 325. Incredible lens!

- - - Updated - - -

Would consider trade options as well. EM5 is desired (black preferred).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.