Olympus 45mm for $283.

jmnket

Mu-43 Rookie
Ordered on the 14th and got it on Monday the 20th. I live in Orlando. Hope that helps.

youry

Mu-43 Regular
Question for people that ordered and received the 45/1.8. It shows $280. Is this the final amount they'll charge or I should expect some extra charges?

youry

Mu-43 Regular
My total was 28810 yen. There were no additional fees or duties.
Good to know, thanks

Edit: well, I went through the whole process and right before placing the order the total sum is $280 plus shipping and there is no way to tell how much that is. I give up.

jmnket

Mu-43 Rookie
They sent me a confirmation email with the total, which was unchanged. I think shipping was free up to a certain amount. 50000 yen I belive which is very generous.

TheCount

New to Mu-43
Is there a place to look at see if they are still offering free shipping? I hate the way they handle shipping by not showing an actual amount.

monk3y

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Steven
Is there a place to look at see if they are still offering free shipping? I hate the way they handle shipping by not showing an actual amount.
seems like they don't offer it anymore. The last time it was written all over the page.

Good to know, thanks

Edit: well, I went through the whole process and right before placing the order the total sum is $280 plus shipping and there is no way to tell how much that is. I give up.
Shipping is free. Check the original post. My order for a black one went through - my cc was initially declined so I used paypal and it worked fine.

Nepherim

Mu-43 Regular
I got my black 45 yesterday. Probably took longer for USPS to get it to my for than to go from Japan to USA. Just a heads up, I had no duty due, but somewhere along the way the end price was around 295. I think from credit card currency fees.

Anyway I'm happy. Lens looks like a little toy though.

I ordered in May and it showed that it would be shipped in June. I waited until June and sent the seller several emails with no response. Then I disputed the transaction in Paypal and got an email within hours that they would be receiving lenses from Olympus around mid-June. I refused to close the dispute (once you close a dispute in Paypal you can't re-open it) so within 7-10 days I got tracking information, after which I closed the dispute. So I did get the lens but it took a few weeks after purchase and the seller had to be threatened before they would respond to my question regarding the status of the order. Price was $288 so it was good deal, but the seller was a bit of a dick.

buddahmunk

Mu-43 Rookie
Got mine today :) Black on black looks so nice with my E PM1. I ordered between the posts in this thread from 6/23 to 6/27. The exchange rate must have changed from the first post as I paid $319.00 US. Either way I am happy as a pig in $hit right now.

thaiusmle

Mu-43 Regular
Got mine today :) Black on black looks so nice with my E PM1. I ordered between the posts in this thread from 6/23 to 6/27. The exchange rate must have changed from the first post as I paid $319.00 US. Either way I am happy as a pig in $hit right now.
What is the shipping cost?

corns5

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Carol
I ordered mine from one of their stores, and it says 'bank transfer' as the only means to pay, and their email will confirm any extra costs. Hopefully I can pay with paypal once all is in the works, and it will be a good experience. The store is: mikasa camera. Anyone order from them? Thank you! Haven't given over anything yet, so don't feel obligated. Just want to make sure all is ok.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom