[FS/FT] Olympus 45mm f1.8 trade for 75mm and cash | Location: Chicago | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by HiMyNameIsMarco, Feb 12, 2013.

1. HiMyNameIsMarco

HiMyNameIsMarco New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 30, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus 45mm f1.8
    </br>Prices</br> Looking to trade this and cash for oly 75mm or oly 60mm macro
    </br>Location</br> Chicago
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> I do love this little lens for it's amazing portability, but the focal length is just not enough for me, so I'd like to try and move to the 75mm or the 60mm. I've got a vacation coming up soon, so I need one of these three lenses for it (45/60/75), so if no one can trade, I'll take the 45mm on holiday with me then maybe come back and try to sell it for cash in the spring.

I bought the lens here about 13 months ago and have kept it in pretty much perfect condition. I can provide box and papers no problem.

Unfortunately I'm also traveling right now, so I can't post any pictures of the lens until Friday, but thought I'd try to get this feeler out there now.

I'll be in Toronto next week, Chicago the week after, Richmond the week of the 4th, then LA starting March 9 if you want to meet and see it first.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> -
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. carpandean

carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
    Wait, do you want a 75mm + $$ for your 45mm, or will you trade your 45mm + $$ for the 75mm? Just wondering because the 75mm costs more twice as much as the 45mm ($899 vs. $399 on Amazon.)

3. HiMyNameIsMarco

HiMyNameIsMarco New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 30, 2011
    Cash + 45mm = 75mm

Yeah, it looks funny, I'll re-word that.